Welcome to Photography By Vicki's Website and Blog
My name is Vicki White and I am addicted to photography... (tehee) I am originally from England but I'm currently living in Tokyo, Japan. I am most happy when I'm behind my camera and I'm now begining to see the world in a whole new way, filled with bright colors, beautiful detail and stunning backgrounds. I am an absolute perfectionist when taking photos of people catching their special moments for them to keep forever. I also love nature... sunsets, mountains, flowers, butterflies, birds... you name it... If I can take a picture of it... I will love it!

Goodbye 2010! It's been a good year!

Thursday 6 January 2011

Click on the links to see full version on my flickr site!
I have achieved so much more than I could have imagined in this year, literally only just started out at the beginning of last year! I really hope my photography can take the leap I want it to!!! 

So here's to taking my photography ALOT more seriously this year!!!!

1 comments:

Catherine Grace Life Photography at: 15 January 2011 at 18:33 said...

Love this! Beautiful photos and collage!

Post a Comment